S.M.U.H. Service Médical d'Urgence par Hélicoptère

Forum de discussion des acteurs du SMUH

Draft of Implementing Rules for air operations of Community operators Part-SPA (IR, GM, AMC)

Partagez

french kiss
    Membre très actif
    Membre très actif

Draft of Implementing Rules for air operations of Community operators Part-SPA (IR, GM, AMC)

Message  french kiss le Sam 8 Jan 2011 - 11:34

SPA = operations requiring special approval
    Voir plus particulièrement les sous-parties J dédiées au HEMS
    http://easa.europa.eu/rulemaking/docs/crd/part-ops/CRD%20b.4%20-%20Resulting%20text%20Part-SPA%20(IR,GM,AMC).pdf

vanhoute
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Draft of Implementing Rules for air operations of Community operators Part-SPA (IR, GM, AMC)

Message  vanhoute le Sam 8 Jan 2011 - 13:21

Merci pour le document !!!

Ca, ça calme !
    SPA.NVIS.100 Night vision imaging system (NVIS) operations
    (a) Helicopters shall only be operated in night VFR operations with the aid of NVIS if the operator has been approved by the competent authority.

Et les minimas météo descendent (pages 26 et 27)...

Et le détail sur la composition de l'équipage :
    (e) Crew composition
    (1) Day flight. The minimum crew by day shall be one pilot and one HEMS technical crew member.
    (i) This may be reduced to one pilot only when:
    (A) at a HEMS operating site the commander is required to fetch additional medical supplies. In such case the HEMS technical crew member may be left to give assistance to ill or injured persons while the commander undertakes this flight;
    (B) after arriving at the HEMS operating site, the installation of the stretcher precludes the HEMS technical crew member from occupying the front seat; or
    (C) the medical passenger requires the assistance of the HEMS technical crew member in flight.
    (ii) In the cases described in (i), the operational minima shall be as defined by the applicable airspace requirements; the HEMS operating minima contained in Table 1 of SPA.HEMS.120 shall not be used.
    (iii) Only in the case described in (i)(A) may the commander land at a HEMS operating site without the technical crew member assisting from the front seat.
    (2) Night flight. The minimum crew by night shall be:
    (i) two pilots; or
    (ii) one pilot and one HEMS technical crew member in specific geographical areas defined by the operator in the operations manual taking into account the following:
    (A) adequate ground reference;
    (B) flight following system for the duration of the HEMS mission;
    Page 28 of 131
    25 Nov 2010
    Resulting text Part-SPA (IR, AMC, GM)
    (C) reliability of weather reporting facilities;
    (D) HEMS minimum equipment list;
    (E) continuity of a crew concept;
    (F) minimum crew qualification, initial and recurrent training;
    (G) operating procedures, including crew coordination;
    (H) weather minima; and
    (I) additional considerations due to specific local conditions.

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 4 Déc 2016 - 22:23